It all began n0t so l0ng ag0, maybe 0nly a year 0r s0. Of c0urce it came t0 me from sch00l but I 0nly really n0ticed this ph0n0man0n 0ut side, in the w0rld, 0pening my eyes to disgust and 0ther affects I can n0w see clearly wherever I g0. People always reflect the spitting image of the w0rld ar0und them. Say y0u are g0ing t0 the valley, y0u must have herd the valley-girl stere0-types right? things like h0w they always say like?!?! Well there n0t all that far 0ff fr0m the real thing, n0w l00k at h0w they act, what they d0 in their free time, and of c0urge h0w they dress. All pretty similar right? Well it d0esnt mean they d0 n0t kn0w h0w t0 dress themselves 0r anything, but it d0es p0int 0ut an alm0st perfect example. In truth what they d0 is all they kn0w, all they can c0mprehend as acceptable t0 be seen as t0 their public surr0undings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment